Author Topic: Old Website Roster  (Read 192 times)

Offline Tom

• Grizzly
    • View Profile
  • State: PA
  • Type of Camper: 1962 Eagle -modified
Old Website Roster
« on: June 23, 2020, 05:53:34 AM »
Just looking back at the old website roster and wondering how many of those folks are still here and still have their Apache.   I still have my '62, but sold the '85 Royal years ago.   It's funny to see only those 2 listed for me since I had several different ones.   But the '62 is my favorite and I'd say they could bury me in it some day, but that would be a waste of a good camper. 
Post a reply if you're listed on the old website register and if you still have the Apache listed there.
Tommy
The biggest disease today is not leprosy or cancer.  It's the feeling of being uncared for, unwanted -of being deserted and alone. -Mother Teresa

Offline Red

• Ole' Elmer Like
    • View Profile
  • State: ONTARIO
  • Type of Camper: 71Eagle+ 77Messa
Re: Old Website Roster
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 02:38:03 PM »
RED have a 1978 Mesa. Have some odds and end parts.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 08:12:37 PM by Red »
Apaches are environmentally friendly & leaders of the pack.

Offline Trailman

• Vesely Prodigy
  • 1965 Silver Eagle,1966 Chief,1969 Eagle,75 Mesa
    • View Profile
  • State: New Brunswick, Canada
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 12:48:07 PM »
Hi folks! I still look in occasionally.
Sold my 74 Mesa, now working on my 75 Mesa, I like the better side wall hinging and bigger windows.
Also still have a 69 Eagle and a 66 Chief. My 65 Silver Eagle is still a work in progress.
Also a non Apache tent trailer, a 1985 Combi-camp, neat little trailer, sets up in a minute.
Too many trailers, so little time...sigh

Offline raider

• Moose
    • View Profile
  • State: Washington
  • Type of Camper: 1974 Royal
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 05:24:02 PM »
I was thinking maybe it is time for a intervention about your collection of Apaches, but there are worse things to be addicted to!

Offline Terry

• Administrator
  • Vesely Prodigy
  • Welcome to the campfire. Pull up a log and sit a spell. Tell us what is on your mind. 8)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hosttec.com
  • State: Florida
  • Type of Camper: 1976 Roamer, 74 Mesa, 77 Mesa
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 11:25:48 AM »
I still have my 76 Roamer but am considering selling it as we don't seem to have the time to go camping anymore.  I also have a 77 Mesa and a 75 Mesa that need to have some time spent on them. Not sure when that will be happening.
Lost....But making good time.
http://www.hosttec.net

Offline Tom

• Grizzly
    • View Profile
  • State: PA
  • Type of Camper: 1962 Eagle -modified
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 11:42:40 AM »
Glad to see some of you folks are still around.  We've had many fond memories working on the Apache's and camping with others, though many of you I haven't met in person. 
Tommy
The biggest disease today is not leprosy or cancer.  It's the feeling of being uncared for, unwanted -of being deserted and alone. -Mother Teresa

Offline 79Ramada

• Vesely Prodigy
    • View Profile
  • State: MA
  • Type of Camper: Ramada
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2020, 09:27:29 PM »
Sold my 79 Ramada a few years back but still lurk around once in a while. Gone tent camping or rent KOA cottage which ever works for wife ;).
Former owner of a 1979 Apache Ramada
1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
2007 Chevrolet Suburban
My gallery: http://www.apachepopups.net/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=40;area=aeva

Use of this site is at your own risk! This is a user generated web site and apachepopups.net or it's operators are not responsible for it's use or content.